Week One
Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Well, our little Landon is officially one week old, and I am back among the "Land of the Living". It took me four days to check my cell phone messages, and even longer to log onto my email account. After a week though, I'm ready for some adult interaction.

Our sweet baby is doing great! He is eating like a champ (about 5 oz. every three hours), which makes me wonder, when you also take into account those huge hands and feet, exactly how big this kiddo is going to be! He went to see the pediatrician last Friday, and they said that his jaundice is clearing up. By Monday morning his complexion looked about like mine. One feature he may have actually inherited from me! Based on the general concensus, everything else is apparently from his good-looking Daddy! Oh, and VERY good news...last night he slept for 5 hours straight! This was truly an answer to prayer, as I was beginning to fall asleep just walking around the house. It may have been a fluke, but I'm hoping he's starting to give up his nocturnal ways!

Enjoy the new photos. He's certainly a cutie!




This is the story of Jeremy and Leslie and their sweet baby Landon.

View our complete profile here