And Baby Makes Three!
Monday, August 28, 2006



It's official, Landon James is HERE! He arrived at 1:57 p.m., weighing 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and was 20 inches long. As his Aunt Sarah, I can unobjectively state that he is Adorable, with a capital A. I saw him and loved him, just like that!

Leslie did an amazing job and had a dream delivery. She looked beautiful when I went and saw her about an hour later, and Jeremy was one proud papa! I got to hold Landon for a little while and LOVED meeting him for the first time. I promised Leslie and Jeremy that I'd post the pictures I took, so our family and friends who aren't Texans can see him, so here he is! Enjoy:) I'm sure somebody will update soon, and many, many pictures will follow . . .





Congratulations, Leslie and Jeremy, you have much to be proud of!

This is the story of Jeremy and Leslie and their sweet baby Landon.

View our complete profile here