37 Weeks= Walrus Feet
Saturday, August 12, 2006

Apparently, this is 37 weeks.

Before you run from your computer and cover your childrens' eyes, let me explain. I have had an easy pregnancy. I've gained just about exactly what my doctor recommended, have not experienced any uncontrollable cravings, have slept very well, and have been blessed with a fairly cooperative complexion. I am thankful. Honestly, I am. But, 37 weeks has been all about the feet. They're huge. They're gross. But, like I said, I've had it pretty easy, so I'm truly not complaining. I'm just...sharing the walrus-like state of my formerly dainty feet. Let me put it this way- I have a beautiful French manicure on my toenails, but, due to the overwhelmingly shocking size of my feet and ankles, I'm pretty certain that no one has noticed the perfect, and somewhat pricey, paint job. Bottom line? The doctor said it's normal; nothing to worry about. He basically said, What do you expect? It's August in Texas, and you're nine months pregnant. I say, Thank you, Lord, that 37 weeks won't last forever!

This is the story of Jeremy and Leslie and their sweet baby Landon.

View our complete profile here