Five Months Old and the Mama Bug
Monday, January 29, 2007






Amazing. In some ways it feels like August 28th was just yesterday, but in so, so many other ways, it seems like our sweet little Landon has been with us forever. Maybe it's because I can't imagine my life without him anymore. Maybe it's because my life has taken on such greater significance and clearer purpose since his birth. Maybe it's because so much of what I do, and think about, revolves around this precious little person.

Whatever the reason, Landon has come to feel like family. For several months he felt like a wonderful little visitor; at times a very loud little visitor, but welcome nonetheless. These days, I find myself looking forward to snuggling his soft cheeks, cleaning his room, just to have an excuse to touch all of his sweet things, and hugging him close for just a few extra moments before I have to lay him in his crib for the night. I have the Mama Bug, and it's all-consuming, but it's the best I've ever felt in my life.

Here are some adorable 5 month pictures.

This is the story of Jeremy and Leslie and their sweet baby Landon.

View our complete profile here